Social Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is meant by being 'attractive'?

4 posters

Go down

What is meant by being 'attractive'? Empty What is meant by being 'attractive'?

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-08, 02:20

I'm not really talking about the genre of the forums, but about general characteristics of forum that interested you. I'm hoping by making this thread, us admins can know what members and people out there seek on our forum so we can improve our forums to gain more members! ^^

for me, personally... a friendly environment and good, unique content. the forum might be small or big, but as long as they have friendly members and unique topic/content in it, I'd always consider joining. ^^

how about you?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

http://thesilversymphony.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

What is meant by being 'attractive'? Empty Re: What is meant by being 'attractive'?

Post by Kaira 2010-06-08, 02:39

I'm a big fan of original forums. The kind that doesn't have anything from anything copied from another site. So unique and original you'd love to hug the graphic designers.
Grammar is very important as well. My mom tells me that any site with grammar issues is a stupid site.
The staff should also set an example in that site. ^^
Kaira
Kaira
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Back to top Go down

What is meant by being 'attractive'? Empty Re: What is meant by being 'attractive'?

Post by DaBomb 2010-06-08, 17:24

Well I am a big fan of forums that just started and wont quit at all such as they just give up, plus I like it when it has somthing I may enjoy. [SUCH AS SOCIAL-ISLAND/HERE]
DaBomb
DaBomb
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://promolink.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotspot 2010-06-14, 01:16

My first response would be, that it isn't dead! Hey advertising is as simple as posting a few and having a link in your sig!

But for me, good forums that I enjoy and not join to advertise...
Well the graphics have to be nice to a certain degree, a small one. But I wouldn't be able to post on a forum that was bright pink or yellow or something crazy like that. (I've seen some really bad themes before!)
The people have to be nice and not morons! (I had the bad luck to join a Bleach forum run by morons with bad grammar and another that is full of jerks! =_=")
There also has to be alot of boards, I mean if there's only a few of them. I'm not going to make a bagillion topics in one category. People won't look at all of them, but just the top.
Hotspot
Hotspot

http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Dark_Horizon/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum