Social Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comedy TV shows

2 posters

Go down

Comedy TV shows Empty Comedy TV shows

Post by DarkRegice 2010-05-31, 08:35

I haven't watch this show in a long time: Gilligan's Island. And who made it his island anyway? Aren't they all stranded on the island together? lol

I watch some new cartoon network shows like Jonny Test. It's basically the remake of Dexter's lab for you older people like me. Hannah Montana is deadly funny for the entire family, and I mean deadly funny.

I love the Earnest P Warell movies, and when I watched Earnest goes to africia, there was a scene, and here is what happened.

So Earnest has a pet goldfish. At the time, he comes home and it doing some yo-yo tricks, and we does a "round the world" and hit's his goldfish bowl. So he takes his fish and puts him in the kitchen sink. Then turns the water on and the fish falls down the drain. Earnest says something like:
"It must be dark down there! Here, I'll turn on the light for you"

Earnest flips the switch and grrrrrrrrrr...no more fish! I laughed for literally like 20 minutes, we had to put the movie on pause because I couldn't stop laughing. I was rolling on the floor laughing at what I just saw. It was sooooo funny. I had no idea why but I just kept on laughing. I wanted to stop laughing, my sides started to hurt after about 15 minutes but I just couldn't stop.

So what have you watched or watch that makes you laugh?
DarkRegice
DarkRegice
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

http://www.downtowntokyo.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Comedy TV shows Empty Re: Comedy TV shows

Post by .silver. 2010-07-10, 08:20

Family guy can certainly always make me laugh, it also cheers me up.
It's about Peter and his family and the quirky things they do and say everyday. It's really quite funny, and Stewie is just adorable.
.silver.
.silver.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum